Monday, April 26, 2021

An Amazing Journey....Rereleased

 https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Journey-Wondrous-Trek-Through/dp/179644247X



     Please find above a link to my rerelease of the biggest seller to date of all my books. I realize that I am not the best at proofreading and I have heard back from some of you that Abnormal Behavior and Why Do Ghosts Wear Clothes have a few typos that I overlooked. I can assure you that every one of my books should be error and typo-free now. But what I am most proud of is my rerelease of An Amazing Journey.

     I rereleased it because since the publication of it, I kept getting more and more information from Bailey family members from here in the United States and England  So when I received it, of course I had to look into this and was astonished at all the new stories, lore and historic data that I just overlooked previously. In this rerelease, I explore the Holy Grail story, the real Robin Hood and dive into William Wallace(Braveheart)and the the ongoing controversy surrounding his daughter. 

     All these stories with one thing in common, the Baliol, Baillieul, Baillie family! Understand one thing. As I mention at the beginning of this book, I have absolutely no preconceived idea when researching. That is a dangerous thing because all you want to do it "make to fit" any information you have. I could care less about the status of my family through the ages. I am even more proud of the poor Bailey families because they actually had to work hard to put food on the table. 

     So sit back and enjoy a whole new world that has just opened up if you are related to the Bailey Family of England, Wales and beyond. If you aren't, this book will get you thinking about these enigma's and the lives of people during the middle ages.

And by the way, if you have children, take a look at my foray into childrens literature as well in this unique story/coloring book of stories, poems and limericks of our past that should not ever be forgotten. Let's Not Forget. Children's Classics of our Past

No comments:

Post a Comment